Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Dailylife : The Reason



Why do you like taking pictures ? 

child playing happily with his mother


several times I hear that question frequently, and that time I have not found the answer

a shy boy


but now after a long absence to take picture, I Finally know the answer. For me the picture is a media to express your feelings about what you see

mother love


first I love taking pictures when I saw my cousin, I was very amazed to see his work as full of feeling, because of that I decided to try taking a picture

behind the wall
the wave


although I was never teach by my cousin detailed, but I keep trying and until now I still keep trying to express my feeling at every moment that I see, because of that I love taking pictures where I can share about the story or express my feeling, that is my reason and how about you?




1 comments: